500 2nd Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94107
As part of the Square 1 Life Sciences team, Monica utilizes her science and engineering background to help provide specifically tailored banking solutions to venture backed life science companies. Her focus is to cultivate and manage customer relationships in the Silicon Valley Life Science and Healthcare community.
- Spends the fall watching, reading, and talking about football - and most importantly, cheering on her Stanford Cardinal!
- Loves to travel, scuba dive, and enjoy the beauty of California.
- Prior to joining Square 1, Monica was a doctoral student at Northwestern University, where she investigated protein misfolding and the mechanism for collapse of protein homeostasis related to neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's and
- PhD and MS in Biomedical Engineering from Northwestern University
- BS in Chemical Engineering from Stanford University
Back To Members List