51 E. Campbell Avenue
Accounts Receivable Finance
Mike develops new relationships and manages Sand Hill Finance's East Coast portfolio.
- Spent a semester in college on a floating campus circumnavigating the globe.
- Once consumed a scorpion at a chinese street fair and lived to tell about it.
- Was officially married by an Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas, before having a larger ceremony with family and friends.
- Prior to Sand Hill Finance, Mike spent 2 years as a valuation analyst with Valuenomics Inc.
- Since joining the SHF team, Mike has worked in a variety of regions including Menlo Park, Boston, San Diego and Saratoga, CA.
- BS in Business Finance from California State University of Chico.
Back To Members List