406 Blackwell Street, Ste 240
Durham, NC 27701
Mara develops new relationships and enhances existing relationships in Square 1's Life Science Practice in the East. She oversees and assists in financial analysis and underwriting of credit requests. Mara also manages documentation, negotiates terms and helps in the closing process.
- It’s Mara, like Sara
- Is a little bit Yankee and little bit Y’all
- Once modeled in a Swatch Watch ad
- Has seen Iron Maiden several times in concert
- Previously, Mara held the position of Vice President at GE Capital where her primary responsibilities included underwriting new transactions within the Life Sciences-Healthcare Finance Division and managing a portfolio of numerous early stage medical device, pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- She was also the Director of Debt Management for Continuum Health Partners, the Parent Corporation of three major New York City area hospitals where she arranged debt arrangements in the form of banking relationships and bond issuances to fund expansion projects.
- Mara began her career as a Portfolio Analyst at MBIA Corporation’s Healthcare division in New York where she worked with national healthcare systems whose bonds were secured with MBIA bond insurance.
- Lubin School of Business at Pace University
Back To Members List