2420 Sand Hill Road, Ste 100
Menlo Park, CA 94205
Venture Capital Services
Leslie is responsible for banking Venture Capital and Private Equity firms. She provides advice and referrals to support the operational elements of newly formed firms.
- Is a proud mother of an accomplished synchronized swimmer, which explains why there is often glitter in her hair and on the seats of her car.
- Was a bank teller while attending the University of Washington. She was never robbed, but once set off the alarm and did not realize it until the police were outside with guns drawn.
- Competed in the Miss Deer Park pageant with a trumpet solo as her talent.
- Proud owner of a set of purple golf clubs (this explains why she prefers just to drive the cart).
- With over 25 years in finance and banking in the Seattle area, Leslie spent the last 13 years working with venture capital and private equity firms, angel investors and early stage technology and life science companies.
- Prior to Square 1 Bank she spent seven years at Silicon Valley Bank, where Leslie established and grew its Northwest Venture Capital and Private Banking practices.
- Before joining Silicon Valley Bank, Leslie worked at US Bank in various capacities, including seven years managing a practice that financed business acquisitions in the medical space.
- BA in Economics from the University of Washington
Back To Members List