475 Fifth Avenue, 18th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Venture Capital Services
Judith leads the bank’s Strategic Business Activities functions, including relationship management, products and services for Global Treasury Management and Venture Capital Services.
- Spent five years coaching boys basketball (until they were taller than her).
- Is an avid Raider fan.
- Has driven formula race cars.
- Enjoys live music - almost all kinds of music, except metal.
- Judith has over 25 years of experience banking companies with 15 years focused on technology companies and venture capital firms.
- She founded Venture Funds Services at Imperial Bank in 1998, developing a client base throughout the United States, Canada, the UK and Israel.
- Prior years were spent at Lloyds Bank, Sanwa Bank, Plaza Bank, Imperial Bank, and Comerica.
- BS from Oregon State University
Back To Members List