406 Blackwell Street, Ste 240
Durham, NC 27701
Dee leads the Bank's external communications strategy, including public relations, sales communications and corporate events/sponsorships.
- Is a world-class competitive shopper, excelling in clearance rack and flash sale events.
- At 5'2", was a medal-winning hurdler in high school, and currently serves as president of an all-hurdles track club.
- Enjoys travel to places big (Africa) and small (Kosciusko, MS: birthplace of Oprah Winfrey, population 7,365).
- Owner of The Dotted I, an event planning, business services and concierge firm focused on providing marketing and administrative support to small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- Previous experience also includes consulting and operations roles in financial services and real estate industries, focused on client relations, corporate communication and event coordination.
- BA in Communication Studies from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Back To Members List