406 Blackwell Street, Ste 240
Durham, NC 27701
Doug is responsible for the overall direction and administration of Square 1's programs and services ensuring that operational and financial goals are continually met.
- Has lived in Dallas, New York, Chicago, Charlotte, London and now the Raleigh-Durham/Chapel Hill area.
- Has two college aged children. Go Phoenix! Go Black Knights!
- Started a business in both China (Beijing) and Europe (Dublin and London).
- Nearly 30 years at Bank of America (BAC) and its predecessors, NationsBank and NCNB.
- Led a series of Commercial and Corporate Banking Businesses as Head of Commercial Banking, Head of Foreign Exchange, President of BAC's Leasing. Business, and President of Europe, Middle East and Africa (based in London).
- Spent 18 months as Managing Director at Lone Star Funds, a private equity firm, and its affiliate, Hudson Advisors.
- BS in Economics and Finance from Ball State University
Back To Members List