12481 High Bluff Dr, Ste 350
San Diego, CA 92130
Texas + Midwest
Chris is a founder of Square 1 Bank and serves as Executive Vice President, Banking. He has executive leadership responsibility for the Technology and Life Sciences banking practices in the West.
- Has traveled to 23 countries around the world.
- Is a USC Trojans & San Diego Chargers football fan.
- Has heli-skied in Canada.
- Previously, Chris was the founding Senior Vice President and Regional Manager of Imperial Bank’s Emerging Growth Division in the Pacific Southwest, and he added duties as chair of the bank’s National Life Science Committee following Imperial’s acquisition by Comerica Bank
- Before joining Imperial, Chris worked in commercial banking for Wells Fargo, and as a CFO in private industry.
- He began his career with the former international accounting and consulting firm Arthur Andersen & Company.
- Chris was a long serving Board member and past President of the San Diego Venture Group.
- He served for 10 years on the Board of Biocom and has been VP on the Executive Committee of the Parents Council at USC.
- BA in Business Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara
- Certified Public Accountant
Back To Members List