475 Fifth Avenue, 18th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Brad leads Square 1 Bank's venture banking efforts in the New York region. He is responsible for building relationships with venture capital and private equity firms and the technology companies they invest in from early stage to late stage. He is passionate about working with entrepreneurs and building deep and lasting relationships with his clients.
- Has three amazing kids and a wife who is too good for him, or so she tells him.
- Grew up in the midwest and would love to live on a lake in northern Wisconsin.
- Has moved nine times in his life and can claim multiple cities' teams as his favorite, depending on which bandwagon he needs to be on.
- Prior to joining Square 1 Bank, Brad was Vice President of Sales for GE Capital’s Life Science Finance team, where he was responsible for originations of senior debt facilities in the Central United States.
- MBA from University of Connecticut
- BS from University of South Florida
Back To Members List