890 Winter Street, Ste 110
Waltham, MA 02451
Bob serves as leader of Square 1's New England office and spearheads venture banking activities for the Bank in the region.
- While in college, appeared in a scene with comic legend and SNL star Joe Piscopo for an HBO special. The scene ended up on cutting room floor, which prematurely ended promising acting career and propelled career in finance.
- Bob has over 25 years experience in the venture capital, private equity and banking sectors.
- Prior to joining Square 1, Bob was with Ironside Ventures where he was primarily responsible for the development and implementation of Ironside’s investment strategies for Telecommunications Service Providers, Software and Telecommunications Hardware fields.
- Previously, Bob was Director of Portfolio Management for Equis Financial Group where he spearheaded investment strategy for 18 lease equipment limited partnerships totaling $800 million and was actively involved in firm's direct investments and acquisitions. He structured and performed due diligence for all private equity investments for the firm.
- Bob started his career with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston where he received his formal credit training.
- MBA from Boston College
- BS in Finance & Accounting from Boston College
Back To Members List