David Ehrenberg is the founder and CEO of Early Growth Financial Services, an outsourced financial services firm that provides small to mid-sized companies with day-to-day accounting, strategic finance, CFO, tax, and valuation services and support. He’s a financial expert and startup mentor, whose passion is helping businesses focus on what they do best. Follow David @EarlyGrowthFS.
All Insights by David Ehrenberg
- What to Do When an Investor Says No
- Three Musts for Better Cash Flow Management
- What Is a SAFE? A Closer Look at the Simple Agreement for Future Equity
- What Are We Talking About When We Talk Valuation?
- The 9 Worst Startup Fundraising Mistakes
- Four Things Every Founder Should Know About Convertible Equity
- Bottom-Up vs Top-Down Forecasting: Realistic Financial Planning
- How Your Startup Can Attract Angel Funding
- What Are the Tricks to Raising Investment Capital?
- Venture Capital Term Sheet: 7 Things You Need to Know
- Founders’ Agreements: Why You Can’t Afford Not to Have One
- Startup Acquisition: How to Attract Potential Buyers
- The Right Mindset for Startup Fundraising
- How to Tell if Your Startup is Ready to Raise Equity Funding
- Three Questions Every Small Business Should Ask Their Accountant
- The ABCs of Term Sheets
- When Startups Don’t Follow Their (Financial) Plan
- Startup Exit Strategy Planning: 10 Surprises Buyers Don’t Like to See